Prague modern architecture: Rasin Building, 2.3 gigapixel image

  • pepolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2008
      Hi my friends of modern architecture,
      my second large panorama from Prague, officially named the 'Rasin Building,' soon after its conception it was dubbed 'Ginger and Fred,' as it dances like the famous couple Rogers and Astaire around the corner.

      420 pictures at focal length of 400mm, ISO 200, F8, 1/200, shoot around 6:30pm

      You can view it here:
      http://gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=7677

      or here with HD View:
      http://emrichs.de/gigapanbot/modern_architecture.htm