The results of the poll about GMANE

  • roger_d_williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      The voting consistently ran about two to one in favour
      of ending the feed to GMANE. I have now closed the poll
      after giving everyone seven days to vote.

      Thank you, all who voted. The results are available at
      the Yahoo Groups area for PanotoolsNG.

      May I remind you not to reply to this post here, but to
      join the Panotools-List Yahoo Group, where we will be
      discussing when to take action on this and what else
      may need to be done, if you want to join the discussion.

      Roger W.