spare parts

  • Terry Thrift
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2008
      If an existing absolute user is interested in some spare parts, I
      have an almost complete absolute head that I no longer want.

      I received the head new last January. It has been used for some light
      testing.

      The camera mount on it is for a Canon 5D / Nikkor 10.5 .
      The included mount is apparently designed to be used with 2 bars to
      register the camera.
      But I have no such bars to transfer to you. Nor do I have the pin
      registered camera mount design.
      So that is why I say that the head is almost complete.

      Other than the missing pieces the head is in pristine condition and
      seems to rotate as designed.

      If you are interested in some spare parts, please contact me offline.

      -Terry Thrift-