RE: [PanoToolsNG] The Tall Ships' Races Liverpool 2008

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2008
      That is very sad.

      What are the options available?

      I haven't hooked up the usb to camera lately. Is this an option with a pda?

      Hacked firmware?

      Usually, the normal method is to underexpose a touch and bring out what you
      can with s/h.

      Additionally, you could take the darkest or lightest exposures depending on
      how you shot, and push up or down some extra exposures artificially for
      blending.

      There are wonderful compositions here. But it would be nice to remove the
      sea foam green on the clipped highlights, which is par for the course
      normally around the sun.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com