Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: New poll for PanoToolsNG

  • Jim Dawson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2006
      I just changed my vote to Continue the feed. As much SPAM as I get, I'm not
      worried about the few that may result from some one picking my address out
      by hand. I think it's a non-issue.

      If the poll had a choice to continue the feed, but with a method of hiding
      the addresses completely, I would have chosen that one, but I'd rather
      keep it as it is rather than lose it completely.

      Jim Dawson