Panotools meeting 2009

  • Hemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2008
      Hi list,

      we are here in Prague on our Panotools meeting. Now we discuss for next Panotools meeting in 2009.

      Please place your offer for the next year.
      Then we can discuss this here in Praque too.
      Who will be the next host?

      Is Cairo still on the list for the next meeting?

      Luca and Jeffrey will support the next host to prepare and to run the next meeting.

      Torsten