Re: [PanoToolsNG] PangeaVR Pro - ye ask and ye shall receive

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4 11:18 PM
      On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:52:07 +0900, <panokaemena@...> wrote:

      > .... with a DSL that DL should give you any problem... and you will
      > get the best music player, transformation utility for your collection
      > of music CDs, your compilation and burning app of music CDs, your
      > movie player, podcast player and download app, free access to hear 30
      > sec of several millions of music tracks and the center of all sync
      > activities to your ( future) iPodtouch an iPhone and MORE!!!

      Thank you, Willy. I now see that the sledgehammer I downloaded to crack
      my Pangea nut is a very large, ornate, special and wonderful sledge-
      hammer. It is just a pity that I have no use for any of the things it
      can do apart from getting me Pangea... (That's partly because I have
      a hearing disability that has largely destroyed my ability to enjoy
      recorded music.) <sigh>

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com