PangeaVR Pro - ye ask and ye shall receive

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
      PangeaVR Pro is now available on iTunes:

      http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287060570&mt=8

      This "Pro" build now lets you download your Portfolios and store them on the iPhone so you
      do not need an active internet connection to view them. Moving forward, this is the version
      that will get all further updates. The free version of PangeaVR will only get bug fixes, but no
      new features.

      Enjoy!

      -Brian
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
        Hello BrianTHANKS for that
        Just one question
        sorry for my ignorance :-)
        I want to BUY this PRO version ...
        BUT I do not have a iPhone yet ...

        How can I do that ???
        I mena, how I'm gonna cooperate giving you money to be listed on the PRO
        version if I do not own the iphone yet ???

        Thanks for a reply

        best
        AYRTON

        On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Brian <brian@...> wrote:

        > PangeaVR Pro is now available on iTunes:
        >

        > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287060570&mt=8
        >
        > This "Pro" build now lets you download your Portfolios and store them on
        > the iPhone so you
        > do not need an active internet connection to view them. Moving forward,
        > this is the version
        > that will get all further updates. The free version of PangeaVR will only
        > get bug fixes, but no
        > new features.
        >
        > Enjoy!
        >
        > -Brian

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • aiwetir
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
          that's a very good question actually i was about to ask it myself.
          mmm
          On 04 Aug 2008, at 20:23, AYRTON wrote:

          > Hello BrianTHANKS for that
          > Just one question
          > sorry for my ignorance :-)
          > I want to BUY this PRO version ...
          > BUT I do not have a iPhone yet ...
          >
          > How can I do that ???
          > I mena, how I'm gonna cooperate giving you money to be listed on the
          > PRO
          > version if I do not own the iphone yet ???
          >
          > Thanks for a reply
          >
          > best
          > AYRTON
          >

          > On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Brian <brian@...> wrote:
          >
          >> PangeaVR Pro is now available on iTunes:
          >>

          >> http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287060570&mt=8
          >>
          >> This "Pro" build now lets you download your Portfolios and store
          >> them on
          >> the iPhone so you
          >> do not need an active internet connection to view them. Moving
          >> forward,
          >> this is the version
          >> that will get all further updates. The free version of PangeaVR
          >> will only
          >> get bug fixes, but no
          >> new features.
          >>
          >> Enjoy!
          >>
          >> -Brian
          >>

          >> ------------------------------------
          >>
          >> --
          >>

          > --
          > ------------
          > | A Y R |
          > | T O N |
          > ------------
          >
          > + 55 21 9982 6313
          >
          > http://ayrton360.com
          > http://rio.360cities.net
          > http://vrfolio.com
          > http://ayrton.com

        • John Riley
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
            Great news Brian! I think you undervalue the app; $19.95 isn't much
            at all. Not complaining, mind you, but I think folks who wanted this
            would have happily paid twice that. Is Apple going to take a big
            bite out of it too?

            Thanks for being so responsive,

            John

            John Riley
            johnriley@...
            jriley@...

          • panokaemena@mac.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
              That is quite easy

              you can buy it now in the itunes app store. It will be stored on your
              Mac/PC. When you have then eventually your iPod Touch or iPhone
              later, the bought app will be transferred/ synched to your new devices.

              Willy Kaemena

              http://bremen.360cities.net/
              http://syria.360cities.net/
              http://lisbon.360cities.net/

              On Aug 5, 2008, at 5:23, AYRTON wrote:

              > Hello BrianTHANKS for that
              > Just one question
              > sorry for my ignorance :-)
              > I want to BUY this PRO version ...
              > BUT I do not have a iPhone yet ...
              >
              > How can I do that ???
              > I mena, how I'm gonna cooperate giving you money to be listed on the
              > PRO
              > version if I do not own the iphone yet ???
              >
              > Thanks for a reply
              >
              > best
              > AYRTON
              >
              > On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Brian <brian@...> wrote:
              >
              > > PangeaVR Pro is now available on iTunes:
              > >

              > > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287060570&mt=8
              > >
              > > This "Pro" build now lets you download your Portfolios and store
              > them on
              > > the iPhone so you
              > > do not need an active internet connection to view them. Moving
              > forward,
              > > this is the version
              > > that will get all further updates. The free version of PangeaVR
              > will only
              > > get bug fixes, but no
              > > new features.
              > >
              > > Enjoy!
              > >
              > > -Brian
              > >

              > > ------------------------------------
              > >
              > > --
              > >

              > --
              > ------------
              > | A Y R |
              > | T O N |
              > ------------
              >
              > + 55 21 9982 6313
              >
              > http://ayrton360.com
              > http://rio.360cities.net
              > http://vrfolio.com
              > http://ayrton.com

              Willy Kaemena

              http://bremen.360cities.net/
              http://syria.360cities.net/
              http://lisbon.360cities.net/

            • Roger D. Williams
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
                Thank you Brian. As a non-user of i-Tunes I was immediately faced
                with a 60MB download and installion, which must be the largest
                sledge hammer ever to crack a nut. <g> It does seem a bit excessive
                for cute little Pangea...

                Roger W

                On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 12:15:31 +0900, Brian <brian@...> wrote:

                > PangeaVR Pro is now available on iTunes:
                >
                > http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=287060570&mt=8
                >
                > This "Pro" build now lets you download your Portfolios and store them on
                > the iPhone so you
                > do not need an active internet connection to view them. Moving forward,
                > this is the version
                > that will get all further updates. The free version of PangeaVR will
                > only get bug fixes, but no
                > new features.
                >
                > Enjoy!
                >
                > -Brian

                Work: www.adex-japan.com
                Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
              • Roger D. Williams
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
                  On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:11:41 +0900, <panokaemena@...> wrote:

                  > That is quite easy
                  >
                  > you can buy it now in the itunes app store. It will be stored on your
                  > Mac/PC. When you have then eventually your iPod Touch or iPhone
                  > later, the bought app will be transferred/ synched to your new devices.
                  >
                  > Willy Kaemena

                  Aha! So I could use an iPod Touch not an iPhone? That's good news. Much
                  as I like what I see of the iPhone user interface, I don't want to
                  change my mobile phone company.

                  Roger W.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
                    .... with a DSL that DL should give you any problem... and you will
                    get the best music player, transformation utility for your collection
                    of music CDs, your compilation and burning app of music CDs, your
                    movie player, podcast player and download app, free access to hear 30
                    sec of several millions of music tracks and the center of all sync
                    activities to your ( future) iPodtouch an iPhone and MORE!!!

                    Willy Kaemena

                    http://bremen.360cities.net/
                    http://syria.360cities.net/
                    http://lisbon.360cities.net/

                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 4, 2008
                      On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:52:07 +0900, <panokaemena@...> wrote:

                      > .... with a DSL that DL should give you any problem... and you will
                      > get the best music player, transformation utility for your collection
                      > of music CDs, your compilation and burning app of music CDs, your
                      > movie player, podcast player and download app, free access to hear 30
                      > sec of several millions of music tracks and the center of all sync
                      > activities to your ( future) iPodtouch an iPhone and MORE!!!

                      Thank you, Willy. I now see that the sledgehammer I downloaded to crack
                      my Pangea nut is a very large, ornate, special and wonderful sledge-
                      hammer. It is just a pity that I have no use for any of the things it
                      can do apart from getting me Pangea... (That's partly because I have
                      a hearing disability that has largely destroyed my ability to enjoy
                      recorded music.) <sigh>

                      Roger