Re: [PanoToolsNG] Which enblend/enfuse version is needed by Hugin?

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      In Version 0.7.0.3082 I got two days ago, the checkboxes are
      active even when there are no images loaded.

      That's the Windows version from:
      http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/

      Maurice Goffart wrote:
      > Paul
      >
      > http://panospace.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/hugin-070-release-candidate-1-or-dont-gray-me-out/
      >
      > Depends on your images you load into hugin. The enfuse checkbox is
      > only active when you have multiple exposures in your project.
      >
      > Maurice
      >
      > On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:20 AM, Paul Wellner Bou <paul@...> wrote:
      >
      >>Hi,
      >>
      >>I compiled the latest hugin from svn yesterday and I did not get the
      >>enfuse related checkboxes in the stitching tab to work. I compiled
      >>enblend from latest sources, too, together with libpano13.
      >>
      >>Is there a way to get debug output why enfuse is not recognized by
      >>hugin? Is this a version mismatch? Which version of enblend is needed by
      >>hugin?
      >>
      >>I could not find any debug output neither in the output while running
      >>nor in the compile output.
      >>
      >>Regards
      >>Paul.

    • yuval_levy
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
        Hi Paul,

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Wellner Bou <paul@...> wrote:
        > I compiled the latest hugin from svn yesterday and I did not get the
        > enfuse related checkboxes in the stitching tab to work. I compiled
        > enblend from latest sources, too, together with libpano13.

        until about 24 hours ago the latest CVS of enblend was broken. Pablo
        fixed it. please try again.

        for the future, you're probably better off at
        <http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx> with this kind of issues.

        Yuv