Which enblend/enfuse version is needed by Hugin?

  • Paul Wellner Bou
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hi,

      I compiled the latest hugin from svn yesterday and I did not get the
      enfuse related checkboxes in the stitching tab to work. I compiled
      enblend from latest sources, too, together with libpano13.

      Is there a way to get debug output why enfuse is not recognized by
      hugin? Is this a version mismatch? Which version of enblend is needed by
      hugin?

      I could not find any debug output neither in the output while running
      nor in the compile output.

      Regards
      Paul.
    • Maurice Goffart
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        Paul

        http://panospace.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/hugin-070-release-candidate-1-or-dont-gray-me-out/

        Depends on your images you load into hugin. The enfuse checkbox is
        only active when you have multiple exposures in your project.

        Maurice

        On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:20 AM, Paul Wellner Bou <paul@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I compiled the latest hugin from svn yesterday and I did not get the
        > enfuse related checkboxes in the stitching tab to work. I compiled
        > enblend from latest sources, too, together with libpano13.
        >
        > Is there a way to get debug output why enfuse is not recognized by
        > hugin? Is this a version mismatch? Which version of enblend is needed by
        > hugin?
        >
        > I could not find any debug output neither in the output while running
        > nor in the compile output.
        >
        > Regards
        > Paul.

      • Ken Warner
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
          In Version 0.7.0.3082 I got two days ago, the checkboxes are
          active even when there are no images loaded.

          That's the Windows version from:
          http://hugin.panotools.org/testing/hugin/

          Maurice Goffart wrote:
          > Paul
          >
          > http://panospace.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/hugin-070-release-candidate-1-or-dont-gray-me-out/
          >
          > Depends on your images you load into hugin. The enfuse checkbox is
          > only active when you have multiple exposures in your project.
          >
          > Maurice
          >
          > On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 2:20 AM, Paul Wellner Bou <paul@...> wrote:
          >
          >>Hi,
          >>
          >>I compiled the latest hugin from svn yesterday and I did not get the
          >>enfuse related checkboxes in the stitching tab to work. I compiled
          >>enblend from latest sources, too, together with libpano13.
          >>
          >>Is there a way to get debug output why enfuse is not recognized by
          >>hugin? Is this a version mismatch? Which version of enblend is needed by
          >>hugin?
          >>
          >>I could not find any debug output neither in the output while running
          >>nor in the compile output.
          >>
          >>Regards
          >>Paul.

        • yuval_levy
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
            Hi Paul,

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Paul Wellner Bou <paul@...> wrote:
            > I compiled the latest hugin from svn yesterday and I did not get the
            > enfuse related checkboxes in the stitching tab to work. I compiled
            > enblend from latest sources, too, together with libpano13.

            until about 24 hours ago the latest CVS of enblend was broken. Pablo
            fixed it. please try again.

            for the future, you're probably better off at
            <http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx> with this kind of issues.

            Yuv