Re: [PanoToolsNG] Virtual Journals - Compact Cars in 360!

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
      I think they look very nice. I assume by "window cleanup" you mean
      you combined them with another pano as if it were seen through the
      windows? I would have been tempted to put one in an impossible
      location, like inside a church or a house 8-)

      John

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...

      On Aug 3, 2008, at 11:12 PM, Fung Yu wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > Just several days ago I finished shooting and writing
      > an article on locally available small cars amidst the
      > perennial increases of world oil prices.
      >
      > The window clean-up wasn't exactly perfect, but it
      > does served the purpose.
      >
      > Further reading:
      > http://blogs.inquirer.net/roadtrip/2008/07/30/a-3d-view-of-todays-
      > small-cars/
      >
      > Warm regards from the Philippine Islands! :-)

    • Fung Yu
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
        Thanks John, believe me, I was tempted! ;-)
        Actually thought of a scene inside a cave
        or in the middle of a body of water....
        But I had to do it with as much realism as
        possible since it's part of a news article.

        Regards,