Virtual Journals - Compact Cars in 360!

  • Fung Yu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Just several days ago I finished shooting and writing
      an article on locally available small cars amidst the
      perennial increases of world oil prices.

      The window clean-up wasn't exactly perfect, but it
      does served the purpose.

      Further reading:
      http://blogs.inquirer.net/roadtrip/2008/07/30/a-3d-view-of-todays-small-cars/

      Warm regards from the Philippine Islands! :-)
    • John Riley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
        I think they look very nice. I assume by "window cleanup" you mean
        you combined them with another pano as if it were seen through the
        windows? I would have been tempted to put one in an impossible
        location, like inside a church or a house 8-)

        John

        John Riley
        johnriley@...
        jriley@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2008
          Thanks John, believe me, I was tempted! ;-)
          Actually thought of a scene inside a cave
          or in the middle of a body of water....
          But I had to do it with as much realism as
          possible since it's part of a news article.

          Regards,