Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: PangeaVR 1.1 now available

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
      Just upload the XML and view it in a browser. If there's an issue the
      browser should tell you.

      Matt

      On 2 Aug 2008, at 09:34, michael medina wrote:

      > now it's my turn for an xml questionn:
      >
      > can i use html formatting in the <about> tag such as <br/> and maybe
      > some special
      > characters like ·, what about bold, italic ?
      >
      > cheers,
      > mmm

    • aiwetir
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2008
        thanks matt, but of course if i format it correctly the browser will
        show it correctly, but what i don't know is how pangeavr parses it and
        displays it, if it follows all the rules in xml or not.

        mmm