Re: PangeaVR 1.1 now available

  • michael medina
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2 1:34 AM
      now it's my turn for an xml questionn:

      can i use html formatting in the <about> tag such as <br/> and maybe some special
      characters like ·, what about bold, italic ?

      cheers,
      mmm
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2 1:37 AM
        Just upload the XML and view it in a browser. If there's an issue the
        browser should tell you.

        Matt

        On 2 Aug 2008, at 09:34, michael medina wrote:

        > now it's my turn for an xml questionn:
        >
        > can i use html formatting in the <about> tag such as <br/> and maybe
        > some special
        > characters like ·, what about bold, italic ?
        >
        > cheers,
        > mmm

      • aiwetir
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2 1:45 AM
          thanks matt, but of course if i format it correctly the browser will
          show it correctly, but what i don't know is how pangeavr parses it and
          displays it, if it follows all the rules in xml or not.

          mmm