Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Ladybug3!

  • Milko K. Amorth
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Bradford,
      > , it kinda looks like a miniature public address
      > system stuck on the roof of the car.
      First thing that came to my mind. Well, the new design might come in
      handy with all the public privacy issues going on, whatever that means.
      Then there is the 'pentagon' shape......let's not go there ;-) .

      When I first saw the Ladybug 2 in action with Bill the other day I was
      quite surprised about its small size and weight......and with that the
      still quite large parallax error coming with it.
      The Ladybug 3 seems quite a bit larger and the lenses seem not, so
      parallax will be increased. I wonder if the large conical black membrane
      around makes any difference to flaring.

      Here is a shot of the meeting with Bill and Jook last week:
      http://360image.de/jook/

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko K.Amorth