Re: Panosalado (was Re: KRPano scripting help for non-programmer)

  • Patrick Cheatham
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

      > Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
      > suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
      > I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
      > mentioned and it's very sluggish.

      Agreed!

      We're absolutely trying to keep it modular, so that you can use just what you need. It's a hard line to toe,
      especially knowing all the cool things Flash/Papervision & PanoSalado can do...

      At the same time, we're working hard to make the required XML and other scripting accessible to the non-
      programmer.

      > PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
      > when you came up with it.

      Cosas salados son sabrosas! :)

      > You should register the domain name.

      Yikes, you're right Yiorgos... Done!