Re: KRPano scripting help for non-programmer

  • Yiorgos Teo
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 12:18 PM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@...>
      wrote:
      > Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at
      flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

      > PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting,
      too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
      > interactivity. :-)
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Patrick

      Patrick,

      Thanks for the auto-presentation tutorial.

      Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
      suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
      I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
      mentioned and it's very sluggish.

      PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
      when you came up with it. You should register the domain name.

      Cheers,

      Yiorgos
    • Patrick Cheatham
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 12:42 PM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

        > Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
        > suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
        > I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
        > mentioned and it's very sluggish.

        Agreed!

        We're absolutely trying to keep it modular, so that you can use just what you need. It's a hard line to toe,
        especially knowing all the cool things Flash/Papervision & PanoSalado can do...

        At the same time, we're working hard to make the required XML and other scripting accessible to the non-
        programmer.

        > PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
        > when you came up with it.

        Cosas salados son sabrosas! :)

        > You should register the domain name.

        Yikes, you're right Yiorgos... Done!