last chance!! panotools meeting, Monday - Friday!

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone,
      (sorry for the cross-post)

      It's time again for another Panotools Meeting! As you probably know it kicks
      off with an "opening dinner" this sunday August 3. The talks go from August
      4 - 6.

      Anyone who still wants to come is welcome. There are certainly hotel rooms
      still available in Prague. In a pinch you can sleep on my floor if you don't
      mind the snoring Dr. Luca Vascon ;)

      here is the official website for the panotools meeting:
      www.panotools-meeting.com

      here is the schedule of talks: www.tinyurl.com/panotools2008talks
      here is the calendar of the other events:
      www.tinyurl.com/panotools2008calendar

      Excursions will be on Thursday and Friday, including a trip to the ancient
      Kacov Brewery, Cesky Sternberk castle, and lunch in a tiny village where the
      pub is connected to the mayor's office (you can guess where the mayor spends
      most of his day). Friday is a trip to Kutna Hora where we will see the
      famous Bone Church (ossuary), take a trip into a medieval silver mine, and
      possibly visit the museum of alchemy.

      All in all it looks to be another very nice week. If there will be any late
      comers, please email me so that I know about you!

      thanks and see some of you soon!
      Jeffrey Martin