Re: KRPano scripting help for non-programmer

  • Yiorgos Teo
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 3:15 AM

      > Yiorgoswrite directly to Klaus !
      >
      > Or go to the KRPano google list.
      > It's easier to get specific answers there than here.
      >
      > best
      > AYRTON

      Thanks, I figured out how to do it in FPP instead of KRPano.

      It's quite simple, Patrick has a very nice tutorial here:
      http://flashpanos.com/content/simple-panorama-auto-presentation

      Regards,

      Yiorgos
    • Patrick Cheatham
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 10:46 AM
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:
        > Thanks, I figured out how to do it in FPP instead of KRPano.
        >
        > It's quite simple, Patrick has a very nice tutorial here:
        > http://flashpanos.com/content/simple-panorama-auto-presentation
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Yiorgos

        Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

        PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting, too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
        interactivity. :-)

        Cheers,

        Patrick
      • Yiorgos Teo
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 12:18 PM
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@...>
          wrote:
          > Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at
          flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

          > PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting,
          too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
          > interactivity. :-)
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Patrick

          Patrick,

          Thanks for the auto-presentation tutorial.

          Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
          suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
          I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
          mentioned and it's very sluggish.

          PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
          when you came up with it. You should register the domain name.

          Cheers,

          Yiorgos
        • Patrick Cheatham
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1 12:42 PM
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

            > Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
            > suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
            > I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
            > mentioned and it's very sluggish.

            Agreed!

            We're absolutely trying to keep it modular, so that you can use just what you need. It's a hard line to toe,
            especially knowing all the cool things Flash/Papervision & PanoSalado can do...

            At the same time, we're working hard to make the required XML and other scripting accessible to the non-
            programmer.

            > PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
            > when you came up with it.

            Cosas salados son sabrosas! :)

            > You should register the domain name.

            Yikes, you're right Yiorgos... Done!