Re: [PanoToolsNG] WAS ... a bed in a cornfield NOW New variants in VR realm

  • Milko K. Amorth
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi Roger,
      > This would make a much more inviting and attractive kind of "hot spot,"
      > I feel.

      This sort of virtual tour is perfectly doable with Google Earth as
      overlays. If you have it installed just download the 360cities.kml here:
      http://www.360cities.net/google_earth
      and see it work.

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko K.Amorth
      ph:604.561.5101

      www.VRCanada.ca
      360° Immersive Imaging
      Skype: VRdundee
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 2, 2008
        Thanks, Milko. I'll give it a try after I meet my next rather tight
        deadline.

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com