August 10th - 360 Panorama Workshop at Maine Media Workshops

  • Jook Leung
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hello list,

      My 360 Panoramic Photography workshop at Maine Media Workshops is
      coming up soon...next week. It's a five day workshop about seeing 360
      degrees, gear choices, field work and post processing techniques to
      put students on the fast track to creating great 360VR media.

      If you have the week open, you can still join me at Maine Media:
      http://www.theworkshops.com/catalog/courses/coursepage.asp?
      CourseID=2957&SchoolID=20

      A student from my last workshop wrote this about his experience:
      http://www.panoguide.com/forums/commercial/4795/

      One of my recent 360VR panoramas from a workshop I recently attended:
      http://360vr.com/Seattle/Pike-Market/

      And thanks again to Kaidan and Nodal Ninja for providing equipment
      loaners and discounts for the workshop.

      Cheers,
      Jook

      Jook Leung Photography
      360VR Images - 360 degree Panoramic photography
      Web: http://360vr.com
      E-mail: jook@...
      Mobile: 201 679 6177