Re: ... a bed in a cornfield

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 31, 2008
      Back into the VR realm, all of us are getting quite handy with patching nadirs, windows,
      fixing stitching errors and the like- it would be very cool to see more juxtapositioning of
      VR scenes within each other- things like having Paris on one side of the street and Mexico
      City on the other, the Brooklyn bridge crossing a waterway in China... this type of thing.

      There was a most excellent composite panorama in one of the WWP entries I remember. It
      was set in a park and had all sorts of elements blended into the scene from oher places
      including a giant dog.

      It would be great to see more of this- anybody working on such things?

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Milko K. Amorth" <panotools@...> wrote:

      > Hi Bradford,
      > Good work then. On both sides.
      > Both renderings look nice.
      >
      > Cheers, Milko
      >

      > --
      > Milko K.Amorth
      > ph:604.561.5101
      > fx:604.909.5125
      >
      > www.VRCanada.ca
      > 360° Immersive Imaging
      > Skype: VRdundee

    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 2, 2008
        Thanks, Milko. I'll give it a try after I meet my next rather tight
        deadline.

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com