Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: ... a bed in a cornfield

  • Milko K. Amorth
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi Bradford,
      > Kinda like this temporary example no?
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/6eug8g
      Sleepless in Seattle, are we?
      But did it have to be a back alley? Anyhow, nice comp.

      The original did not look like a composite to me. Besides, if you look
      at the bed you can see the 3 tripod leg prints in the duvet and its
      center is the nadir meridian.

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko K.Amorth
      ph:604.561.5101

      www.VRCanada.ca
      360° Immersive Imaging
      Skype: VRdundee
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 2, 2008
        Thanks, Milko. I'll give it a try after I meet my next rather tight
        deadline.

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com