My new PangeaVR portfolio for the iPhone and iPod Touch ...

  • Roberto Gomez Torres
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hello,

      I just finished my PangeaVR portfolio for the iPhone and the iPod Touch.
      If you have one of these devices and a little free time I would like to
      invite you to take a look at the panoramas I have there.
      Hope you like the collection and could send me some comments.

      It's on the Browse List as "Tiempo Digital - México".

      Best regards from Mexico City.
      ======================
      Roberto Gómez Torres
      Tiempo Digital
      Mexico City, Mexico
      www.tiempo-digital.com
      ======================
    • Milko K. Amorth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
        Hola Roberto,
        > It's on the Browse List as "Tiempo Digital - México".

        Or you could point to your portfolio.xml to input URL to circumvent the
        seach on the index.

        Saludos, Milko

        --
        Milko K.Amorth