Re: [PanoToolsNG] KRPano scripting help for non-programmer

  • John Riley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      Anyone else notice that the upcoming new version of AutoPano Pro is
      going to be tightly integrated with KRPano output? Could be
      interesting....

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...

      On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:18 AM, AYRTON wrote:

      > Yiorgoswrite directly to Klaus !
      >
      > Or go to the KRPano google list.
      > It's easier to get specific answers there than here.
      >
      > best
      > AYRTON
      >
      > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Yiorgos Teo
      > <bravojeffe@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Does anyone know a simple code that can be included in the KRPano
      > xml
      > > file that would make the panorama:
      > > - move to (x1,y1,fov1)
      > > - wait (x sec)
      > > - move to (x2,y2,fov2)
      > > etc
      > >
      > > I tried several variations of code that I found in the examples, but
      > > they didn't work, for example:
      > >
      > > <action name="path2" onstart="wait(load); moveto
      > (90,10,90,smooth);" />
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > >
      > > Yiorgos
      > >

      > > ------------------------------------
      > >
      > > --
      > >

      > --
      > ------------
      > | A Y R |
      > | T O N |
      > ------------
      >
      > + 55 21 9982 6313
      >
      > http://ayrton360.com
      > http://rio.360cities.net
      > http://vrfolio.com
      > http://ayrton.com

      John Riley
      johnriley@...
      jriley@...

    • Yiorgos Teo
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008

        > Yiorgoswrite directly to Klaus !
        >
        > Or go to the KRPano google list.
        > It's easier to get specific answers there than here.
        >
        > best
        > AYRTON

        Thanks, I figured out how to do it in FPP instead of KRPano.

        It's quite simple, Patrick has a very nice tutorial here:
        http://flashpanos.com/content/simple-panorama-auto-presentation

        Regards,

        Yiorgos
      • Patrick Cheatham
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:
          > Thanks, I figured out how to do it in FPP instead of KRPano.
          >
          > It's quite simple, Patrick has a very nice tutorial here:
          > http://flashpanos.com/content/simple-panorama-auto-presentation
          >
          > Regards,
          >
          > Yiorgos

          Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

          PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting, too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
          interactivity. :-)

          Cheers,

          Patrick
        • Yiorgos Teo
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@...>
            wrote:
            > Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at
            flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

            > PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting,
            too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
            > interactivity. :-)
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > Patrick

            Patrick,

            Thanks for the auto-presentation tutorial.

            Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
            suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
            I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
            mentioned and it's very sluggish.

            PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
            when you came up with it. You should register the domain name.

            Cheers,

            Yiorgos
          • Patrick Cheatham
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

              > Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
              > suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
              > I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
              > mentioned and it's very sluggish.

              Agreed!

              We're absolutely trying to keep it modular, so that you can use just what you need. It's a hard line to toe,
              especially knowing all the cool things Flash/Papervision & PanoSalado can do...

              At the same time, we're working hard to make the required XML and other scripting accessible to the non-
              programmer.

              > PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
              > when you came up with it.

              Cosas salados son sabrosas! :)

              > You should register the domain name.

              Yikes, you're right Yiorgos... Done!