KRPano scripting help for non-programmer

  • Yiorgos Teo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
      Does anyone know a simple code that can be included in the KRPano xml
      file that would make the panorama:
      - move to (x1,y1,fov1)
      - wait (x sec)
      - move to (x2,y2,fov2)
      etc

      I tried several variations of code that I found in the examples, but
      they didn't work, for example:

      <action name="path2" onstart="wait(load); moveto(90,10,90,smooth);" />

      Regards,

      Yiorgos
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
        Yiorgoswrite directly to Klaus !

        Or go to the KRPano google list.
        It's easier to get specific answers there than here.

        best
        AYRTON

        On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Yiorgos Teo <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know a simple code that can be included in the KRPano xml
        > file that would make the panorama:
        > - move to (x1,y1,fov1)
        > - wait (x sec)
        > - move to (x2,y2,fov2)
        > etc
        >
        > I tried several variations of code that I found in the examples, but
        > they didn't work, for example:
        >
        > <action name="path2" onstart="wait(load); moveto(90,10,90,smooth);" />
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Yiorgos

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • John Riley
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2008
          Anyone else notice that the upcoming new version of AutoPano Pro is
          going to be tightly integrated with KRPano output? Could be
          interesting....

          John Riley
          johnriley@...
          jriley@...

          On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:18 AM, AYRTON wrote:

          > Yiorgoswrite directly to Klaus !
          >
          > Or go to the KRPano google list.
          > It's easier to get specific answers there than here.
          >
          > best
          > AYRTON
          >
          > On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Yiorgos Teo
          > <bravojeffe@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Does anyone know a simple code that can be included in the KRPano
          > xml
          > > file that would make the panorama:
          > > - move to (x1,y1,fov1)
          > > - wait (x sec)
          > > - move to (x2,y2,fov2)
          > > etc
          > >
          > > I tried several variations of code that I found in the examples, but
          > > they didn't work, for example:
          > >
          > > <action name="path2" onstart="wait(load); moveto
          > (90,10,90,smooth);" />
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > >
          > > Yiorgos
          > >

          > > ------------------------------------
          > >
          > > --
          > >

          > --
          > ------------
          > | A Y R |
          > | T O N |
          > ------------
          >
          > + 55 21 9982 6313
          >
          > http://ayrton360.com
          > http://rio.360cities.net
          > http://vrfolio.com
          > http://ayrton.com

          John Riley
          johnriley@...
          jriley@...

        • Yiorgos Teo
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1 3:15 AM

            > Yiorgoswrite directly to Klaus !
            >
            > Or go to the KRPano google list.
            > It's easier to get specific answers there than here.
            >
            > best
            > AYRTON

            Thanks, I figured out how to do it in FPP instead of KRPano.

            It's quite simple, Patrick has a very nice tutorial here:
            http://flashpanos.com/content/simple-panorama-auto-presentation

            Regards,

            Yiorgos
          • Patrick Cheatham
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1 10:46 AM
              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:
              > Thanks, I figured out how to do it in FPP instead of KRPano.
              >
              > It's quite simple, Patrick has a very nice tutorial here:
              > http://flashpanos.com/content/simple-panorama-auto-presentation
              >
              > Regards,
              >
              > Yiorgos

              Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

              PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting, too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
              interactivity. :-)

              Cheers,

              Patrick
            • Yiorgos Teo
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1 12:18 PM
                --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Cheatham" <patrick@...>
                wrote:
                > Glad that tutorial helped Yiorgos! ...There's also a KRPano forum at
                flashpanos.com, which Klaus checks in on regularly.

                > PanoSalado will handle this sort of "auto presentation" scripting,
                too -- along with 3D objects (collada, etc) and advanced
                > interactivity. :-)
                >
                > Cheers,
                >
                > Patrick

                Patrick,

                Thanks for the auto-presentation tutorial.

                Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
                suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
                I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
                mentioned and it's very sluggish.

                PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
                when you came up with it. You should register the domain name.

                Cheers,

                Yiorgos
              • Patrick Cheatham
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 1 12:42 PM
                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Yiorgos Teo" <bravojeffe@...> wrote:

                  > Advanced interactivity & 3D objects in Panosalado sounds good but as a
                  > suggestion, keep it modular so it doesn't weigh down the basic app.
                  > I tried another flash viewer which has some of the same extras you
                  > mentioned and it's very sluggish.

                  Agreed!

                  We're absolutely trying to keep it modular, so that you can use just what you need. It's a hard line to toe,
                  especially knowing all the cool things Flash/Papervision & PanoSalado can do...

                  At the same time, we're working hard to make the required XML and other scripting accessible to the non-
                  programmer.

                  > PanoSalado is a great name, prolly were drinking margaritas or tequila
                  > when you came up with it.

                  Cosas salados son sabrosas! :)

                  > You should register the domain name.

                  Yikes, you're right Yiorgos... Done!