Re: ... a bed in a cornfield

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 31 4:37 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, aiwetir <aiwetir@...> wrote:

      > nice!
      >
      > i hate to tell you this, but that's not corn ;)

      No

      1. cornĀ·field: A field in which corn is grown.

      2. Throughout Europe, "corn" has always been the generic name for any of the cereal grains

      You learn as long as you live.

      Hans
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 2, 2008
        Thanks, Milko. I'll give it a try after I meet my next rather tight
        deadline.

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com