... a bed in a cornfield

  • Bernd
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi there,

      at the beginning of the week I had an photo shooting at a furniture store.
      The concept/idea for the shooting was given by a german pop-song from
      the '70s
      "Ein Bett im Kornfeld" ~ translation: 'a bed in a cornfield' by J├╝rgen
      Drews
      Additionally to normal photos I made a pano. My client liked it so
      much, that he prefered it.
      I don't want to deprive you of this unusually location ;-)
      http://www.360bilder.de/html/vr_kornfeld.htm

      By the way, we had to adjust the target date four times due to
      weatherforcast,
      customer demands, transport of requisites and models.
      .... and an hour before we started shooting the sun was shining ....

      Have fun
      Bernd
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 2, 2008
        Thanks, Milko. I'll give it a try after I meet my next rather tight
        deadline.

        Roger

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com