Feisol wins!

  • Andrew G
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 30, 2008
      Got the Feisol CT-3441S and I'm finally carrying a lighter tripod
      around. It works perfect for my needs and it's solid. Weight hook
      underneath if things get a little too windy.

      Can't believe how many outback locations the manfrotto 2.2kg tripod
      got carried to. A knackering experience (but worth it for the 360
      shots I got).

      Thanks again for the heads up on Feisol.

      Andrew