Re: [PanoToolsNG] {OT}: Transfering WinXP license?

  • Jim Dawson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
      If you were lucky enough to get the XP install CDs with the laptop (most
      don't include them), just install it on the new computer and go through the
      activation process. If it is successful, you are fine. If it fails, you might
      have to call Microsoft and explain that you changed computers and it
      is installed on only one working computer and they will activate it.

      Jim