[Mod notice] removed members

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hello,

      I removed 18 members with long time bouncing email address. The
      PanotoolsNG User Guidelines require you to use a valid email address.
      See http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines#Account for details.

      Please don't reply to that message here. Discussions relating
      membership and group politics are off topic here. We'll be pleased to
      discuss that on Panotools-List:

      Only members that meet all of the following criteria where removed:
      - email address bouncing since more than one year (according to
      PanotoolsNG bounce list at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/members?group=bounce )
      - Hard Bouncing (mail account disabled or discontinued, unknown user,
      unknown domain...)
      - Activation request sent (by me) on Sat Jul 19, 2008 without success

      If you want to stay a member of PanotoolsNG simply apply for
      membership again at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG

      The list of removed members (Yahoo!IDs):
      andrewmedina2006
      clairefrance2000
      edy51502000
      ehtnet
      ewaldharter
      hilly512000
      juanchokilu
      knifecatcher06
      logo2use
      mcraw3957
      mzoder
      niemannt
      olaf_vernunft
      oneill_shane_1977
      panotonic
      pedrohoho2001
      pic_stitcher
      wilco_fong

      There are still a total of 47 bouncing members. Here is a list of the
      Yahoo!IDs:
      a0660399
      ahulskes
      alder_wong
      angus_micro
      asmilie2b3
      bartvanderworp
      beacazil
      charly_parfummaus
      ch_tobler
      davidcoy_wdm
      davidpalermo7
      ddddude12
      deewaleed
      enoerv
      fapio123
      faunamike
      ffzh2004
      frogworks_media
      gidget52002
      henery8esq
      jackmabel2001
      juan.minguez
      juanito4691
      j_hintzbergen
      kiteboy911
      kristinkfisher33
      livepanos
      lumpynose
      MarkSKarpo
      mark_arnold8
      miarenge
      morganisaksen
      neevklid
      novus_toto
      oliblc
      panojeff
      patevan1
      philippe_debooser
      plissdeh
      rowkajjh
      schwaikum
      scientistmel
      stevenkan
      terepo1975
      verticleshift
      yevgeni_skokovsky
      zedopipo_chicoesperto

      If your Yahoo!ID is in that list please log in to Yahoo groups at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com , click "My Account" and edit your email
      address.

      To see the reason for bouncing go to the bouncing members list linked
      above, locate your entry and click "View history". If you don't
      understand the server message, don't hesitate to ask me by private
      email or on Panotools-List (link above).

      best regards
      Erik Krause
      PanotoolsNG co-Moderator
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        Hello,

        I removed 10 members with long time bouncing email address. The
        PanotoolsNG User Guidelines require you to use a valid email address.
        See http://wiki.panotools.org/User_Guidelines#Account for details.

        Please don't reply to that message here. Discussions relating
        membership and group politics are off topic here. We'll be pleased to
        discuss that on Panotools-List:

        Only members that meet all of the following criteria where removed:
        - email address bouncing since more than one year (according to
        PanotoolsNG bounce list at
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG/members?group=bounce )
        - Hard Bouncing (mail account disabled or discontinued, unknown user,
        unknown domain...)
        - Activation request sent (by me) on Wed Oct 22, 2008 without success

        If you want to stay a member of PanotoolsNG simply apply for
        membership again at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/PanoToolsNG

        The list of removed members (Yahoo!IDs):
        'ch_tobler'
        'davidpalermo7'
        'fapio123'
        'frogworks_media'
        'henery8esq'
        'juan.minguez'
        'kristinkfisher33'
        'morganisaksen'
        'oliblc'
        'yevgeni_skokovsky'

        There are still a total of 48 bouncing members. Here is a list of the
        Yahoo!IDs:
        'adirondackphotos'
        'ahulskes'
        'alder_wong'
        'angus_micro'
        'aram_pan'
        'asmilie2b3'
        'beacazil'
        'btremouroux'
        'charly_parfummaus'
        'clark00111'
        'davidcoy_wdm'
        'ddddude12'
        'deewaleed'
        'enoerv'
        'faunamike'
        'ffzh2004'
        'gidget52002'
        'g_r_jenson'
        'huff49'
        'hutianbao'
        'jackmabel2001'
        'juanito4691'
        'kiteboy911'
        'liberpike'
        'livepanos'
        'lumpynose'
        'MarkSKarpo'
        'miarenge'
        'mposehn'
        'neevklid'
        'nilsen.steve'
        'novus_toto'
        'panojeff'
        'patevan1'
        'patrickhhoff'
        'photoengineering'
        'plissdeh'
        'p_gatehouse'
        'reller.rm'
        'rowkajjh'
        'schwaikum'
        'scientistmel'
        'stubish'
        'terepo1975'
        'verticleshift'
        'wontfaildotcom'
        'yannleroy2002'
        'zedopipo_chicoesperto'

        If your Yahoo!ID is in that list please log in to Yahoo groups at
        http://tech.groups.yahoo.com , click "My Account" and edit your email
        address.

        To see the reason for bouncing go to the bouncing members list linked
        above, locate your entry and click "View history". If you don't
        understand the server message, don't hesitate to ask me by private
        email or on Panotools-List (link above).

        best regards
        Erik Krause
        PanotoolsNG co-Moderator

        Offenburger Str. 33