Re: Underwater tours

  • Philip Warner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
      I've seen a few underwater spherical panoramas and they look
      impressive. I suggest learning to shoot them from land first using
      something like a Nodal Ninja and learn how to stitch them together
      using PTGui. Also start learning how to shoot underwater because that
      has its own set of challenges.

      After becoming comfortable with creating the 360 panoramas you can
      begin experimenting underwater. Underwater panoramas may be done
      handheld or maybe by rotation the camera on a pole. Let us know when
      you figure it out.

      Good luck!
      Phil