PangeaVR unexpected effects

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2008
      The effect of PangeaVR can go a little further than people might
      think. I've just had an email from an old friend who I haven't heard
      from in well over a decade, thanks to him finding my portfolio in
      PangeaVR.

      Brian, I'm sure this wasn't the sort of thing you were aiming for,
      but thanks! :-)

      This makes me feel even more strongly that PangeaVR should be free to
      use, however things end up for those who use it.