Re: [PanoToolsNG] jpg format for iPhone PangeaVR

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27 2:24 AM
      Fleming
      they look gorgeous !!
      look here some iPhone screenshots mounted in an iPhone photo

      http://gallery.mac.com/wkaemena#100050

      even the 300x150 thumbnail looks good and gives a better clue about
      what to come.

      and yes a friend of mine has done a movie showing PangeaVR in action
      ( I dont have an iPhone or iPodtouch...)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRncOVaJBiw

      and the new 1.1.1 version
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da0Xsb35sOE

      Willy Kaemena