Re: [PanoToolsNG] Has anyone figured out how to go from one pano to another seamlessly

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 2:41 PM
      mrjimbo wrote:

      > Hi, I'm tossing this out as a help brainstornm session.. I need to be
      > able to go from an interior 360/180 to an exterior 360/180 and then
      > back into a second structure for a final 360/180.. and if the user
      > wants they can go back the other way.. I want to use a specific door on
      > each building for the entrance /exit portal and I think a user
      > clickable feature in the image to allow the portal to function.. When
      > it does it will incorporate a zoom and move feature.. (flash) to
      > transport the user to the adjacent 360 and start the loading.. So
      > basically I see it loading the transport module followed by the 360..

      You need a viewer that can hold two panoramas in memory simultaneously and
      switch between them by a hotspot. SPi-V can certainly do this. I don't know
      whether any of the Flash viewers or Quicktime are able to do it. And I
      remembre once having seen an extension to PTViewer 3 with that capbility.

      best regards

      -----