AW: [PanoToolsNG] Randy Pausch passes on

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2008
      Yes, that�s what the intro says too.
      mike
      -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
      Von: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com]Im
      Auftrag von Robert C. Fisher
      Gesendet: Samstag, 26. Juli 2008 02:31
      An: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: Re: [PanoToolsNG] Randy Pausch passes on

      From what I could find he was involved in Virtual Reality not VR or
      QTVR (photographic). similar but not quite the same thing. He had
      worked at Disney Imagineering and Electronic Arts (the game maker)
      during several sabbaticals from his teaching at University of
      Virginia and Carnegie Mellon University.

      Check out his Wikipedia page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Pausch

      On Jul 25, 2008, at 4:50 PM, Shawn Steigner wrote:

      > Not sure anyone here knows of this guy's contribution to VR, but
      > CNN says:
      >
      > "An expert in virtual reality, Pausch did go on to write an
      > encyclopedia
      > entry on the subject."
      >
      > His lecture on Youtube touched a lot of people(including me). But I
      > had know
      > idea he was involved in VR.
      >
      > Anyone have details?
      >
      > Regards-Shawn Steigner