Re: JATC Tour Creator - beta 2.2 now supporting krpano player

  • helge_kippenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2008
      > JATC Tour Creator - beta 2.2 now supporting krpano player

      > Hi list,
      > If I have flash panos created in Pano2QTVR , can I create tours with
      > this software?
      >
      > Rey

      Hi Rey,

      I am afraid no. For JATC you need to have your panos as equirect or
      cylindrical panos. JATC cant handle cubefaces. You can try to make the
      tour with equirects and try to substitue the equis by the cubefaces in
      the final tour. But I think you may have problems with the exact
      position of your hotspots.

      rgds,
      Helge