Ian's new site

  • Ian Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      Hi all,

      After not making any major changes to my old website for more than
      four years, it's been updated to a Drupal-driven database site.
      Hopefully it will now be easy enough to update that it actually *gets*
      updated...

      http://www.ianjameswood.co.uk

      There's not a lot of new content, but if you look into the galleries
      you'll see pop-up links for larger images, QTVR files and video files
      if they are available, all driven by some PHP scripting.

      Zoomify links are also working, but there's no Zoomify content up yet...

      I'll be adding Spi-V pop-ups and probably Flash pop-ups as well in the
      future, once things have settled down after the PanoTools meeting in
      Prague.

      Comments?

      Ian