Panotools Meeting - 2 rooms available!

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      As you probably know, the annual Panotools Meeting is coming up very soon.
      August 4-7, in Prague. If you haven't been to Prague, this is your chance to
      see one of the world's most beautiful cities, talk about panoramas, and have
      lots of fun :)

      We have had 2 cancellations for the hotel, so if someone wants to come
      last-minute, we can get you a room in the same hotel as everyone else at a
      very good price.

      Excursions include a trip to the famous Bone Church (with the bones of 40
      thousand people arranged tastefully ;), a tour of an old silver mine, a
      trip to a centuries-old local brewery, and a castle.

      The talks scheduled so far also look like they will be fascinating, as
      usual!

      There will even be a short "lens shaving" session - anyone who wants to
      improve their nikkor 10.5 or tokina 10-17 by sawing off the sun shield, can
      do so with some expert assistance.

      Anyone who decides to come, please let me know off-list.

      Thanks and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of you very soon.

      best,
      Jeffrey