Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Widescreens on the march

  • Darcy Veer
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 6 6:12 PM
      Hi Fiero!

      Hey, thanks!! Way to go!! This works in Firefox now. Just the way I
      was hoping it would work. It still doesn't work in Safari though. I
      don't want to sound ungrateful, but I figured since you are tweaking
      this thing you may want to know.

      Thanks so much for working on this and sharing it. This is how the
      whole community progresses in our art. I am very thankful!

      Darcy