Sierra Nevada today

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      This was actually shot yesterday on the Kearsarge Pass trail in the John
      Muir Wilderness above Independence, CA. The flowers are very beautiful
      this year. I am off to Horseshoe Meadows tomorrow as the flower display
      there should be pretty impressive just now . . .

      I have a Sierra CD I am entitling "Mt. Whitney and the High Passes"
      nearly ready for publication. Actually, it will be on DVD. I have been
      working on it for five years.

      http://inyopro.com/sierra_today.html

      Nikon D200 - Sigma 15-30 mm - PTGui - Photoshop CS2 - Pano2VR

      Paul Fretheim
      Inyo Pro