RE: [PanoToolsNG] bg360.net

  • Sacha Griffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2008
      I think those us whose work is not found here should be offended our work
      has not be used for a website that someone spent a lot of time on.

      How much work and money would it take to get our work published here?

      At least the “best” panoramic photographers of the world are here. At least
      these photographers should be grateful they are presented for free.

      Whoah, I just got some serious déjà vu.

      Sacha Griffin

      Southern Digital Solutions LLC

      http://www.southern-digital.com