GoPano 360 One Shot Optic for video panoramas

  • Karol Kwiatek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      I want to ask about possibilities of creating video panoramas.
      One of the solution that I found is to use GoPano 360 One Shot Optic
      with HD camcorder and VideoWarp software.
      Has anyone using such system? What camcorder do you use with this
      mirror lens?
      Can you send me links that I could read more about similar solutions,
      less expensive than Ladybug2?
      KK