Re: 0-360 lens

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 22, 2008
      I have the 0-360 and with that you definitely do have to focus on the
      mirror.

      Generally ... the only particular gripe I have with the 0-360 really
      is that the one I have at least is not perfectly smooth ie. there is
      a little dimple in the glass which causes visible distortion in the
      panorama sometimes

      Fun movies btw can be made with a mirror lens with it horizontal in
      front of you and walking backwards in a crowd ...

      Peter Murphy

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "robert_harshman" <image360@...>