Glade Festival panorama

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
      I got back from Glade Festival last night, having shot around a dozen
      panorama sets. It will take a while for me to get those processed -
      partly because I'll be on holiday for a week next week (holiday?
      what's one of those?), and partly because most were shot quickly in
      fairly challenging lighting conditions - on stage, in the 'photo
      pit', or right in the mad crowds.

      Once they're done I'm going to talk to the Glade folks about putting
      these up with looping directional audio, but here's the first one:

      http://www.panoramaphotographer.com/glade/

    • Ruwan Janapriya
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
        The link seems not working..

        regards,

        Ruwan Janapriya

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008
          Sometime around 22/7/08 (at 11:55 +0530) Ruwan Janapriya said:

          >The link seems not working..

          Hi Ruwan, that's very odd - it works for me. Could you try it again?

          http://www.panoramaphotographer.com/glade/

          Keith
        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 22, 2008