OT - need a javascript / ajax developer for a czech client

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Hi,

      Excuse me for this off-topic post,

      We have a client who needs more than we can handle at the moment...

      If anyone knows a company / individual doing high-end web development
      (javascript, ajax is essential) I have someone here with a big job
      that needs to be done this month, probably 10 days of work. Contact me
      off-list and I can connect you....

      thanks,
      Jeffrey