Re: panovr process

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 5:35 AM
      PangeaVR for the iPhone is totally different from the old PangeaVR plug-in for Mac OS X.
      They use the same code to display the pano with OpenGL, but how they work is totally
      different, so you cannot use the plug-in version to test your XML files for the iPhone one.

      Until the app gets released there is no way for you to test the XML file, so you'll just have
      to send me the link and I'll test it here.

      -Brian