Re: [PanoToolsNG] VR of a mountain rescue

  • Jaume Llorens
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
      IM-PRE-SIO-NAN-TE!!!!
      Congratulations, Ignacio. It's wonderful. Thanks for share it

      Jaume Llorens
      http://www.vistes360.com

      En/na Ignacio Ferrando ha escrit:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
      > mountains
      >
      > I hope you like...
      >
      > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html
      > <http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html>
      >
      > regards
      >
      > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
      >
      > Abaco Digital
      >
      > http://www.abaco-digital.com <http://www.abaco-digital.com>

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
        In Brazil we would say first something like this :
        CARACA !!! :-)

        That's amazing Ignacio !
        Really perfect
        Thanks for sharing the image ...
        and now ... let's see if Pat Swovelin will find out exactly how you did it
        once again :-)
        Remember the sky one that he was the first to find the solution :-)

        THANKS again

        Abraços
        AYRTON

        On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
        > mountains
        >
        > I hope you like...
        >

        > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html
        >

        > regards
        >
        > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
        >
        > Abaco Digital
        >
        > http://www.abaco-digital.com

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • Milko K. Amorth
        Message 3 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
          Hola Ignacio,

          Excellent. Very cool. Let me guess....D3 and shaved 10.5?

          Perfect educational training VR. Sounds would be awesome with this.

          Bravo!

          Saludos, Milko

          --
          Milko K.Amorth
          ph:604.561.5101

          www.VRCanada.ca
          360° Immersive Imaging
          Skype: VRdundee

          Check out the new release of Lucid Flash Viewer in HD!
        • Serge Maandag
          Message 4 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
            > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
            > mountains
            >
            > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html

            Once again: amazing.

            If I were to organize a panotools or ivrpa meeting, you would be the
            first one I'd invite to teach us all a lesson...

            Thanks for sharing!

            Serge.
            http://360photo.org/

          • Uri Cogan
            Message 5 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
              Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

              > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html
              > <http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html>

              Very impressive!

              I am curious to learn what people use for poles. I made such a pole
              using a length of 2" (5cm) PVC waterpipe, but found it a little
              difficult to handle.

              http://www.uricogan.com/qtvr/pond.html

              Cheers, Uri

            • Jürgen Eidt
              Message 6 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                Very inspiring and great view and weather!
                Thanks for sharing!

                Viele Grüße
                Jürgen

                > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                > mountains
                >
                > I hope you like...
                >

                > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html
                >

                > regards
                >
                > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                >
                > Abaco Digital
                >
                > http://www.abaco-digital.com

              • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                Message 7 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                  > Thanks all for your comments...

                  I think that is not difficult to many of you to know how I did it...

                  The main problem that I found was that with all the security items
                  that I need is more dificult to turn the monopod...

                  instead, the pilot is a expert in mountain rescue and he got the
                  helicopter really stable so to shoot was better... too bad that the
                  wind came from the south and he can't put it in the other direction,
                  the mountains behind the helico are far nicer!!!

                  best regards

                  > Thanks for sharing the image ...
                  > and now ... let's see if Pat Swovelin will find out exactly how you
                  > did it
                  > once again :-)
                  > Remember the sky one that he was the first to find the solution :-)

                • Aaron Spence
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                    Incredible work. One of the best panoramic virtual tours I have ever
                    had the pleasure of viewing.

                    Aaron Spence
                    http://panedia.com
                  • fierodeval
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                      Very nice pano! wow! I will not ask how you shot this :D

                      I love Ordesa National Park.

                      regards!
                      fiero

                      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all,
                      >
                      > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                      > mountains
                      >
                      > I hope you like...
                      >

                      > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html
                      >

                      > regards
                      >
                      > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                      >
                      > Abaco Digital
                      >
                      > http://www.abaco-digital.com

                    • Carl von Einem
                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                        That was a very big Philopod ;-)

                        Posted by: "Ignacio Ferrando"

                        > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                        > mountains
                        >
                        > I hope you like...

                        Yes! I guess you get some clicks from inside EADS now :-)
                      • Alan Ritter
                        Message 11 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                          I'll second (third, fourth, whatever) the WOW!

                          Ok, Ignacio, one question...how is it that the helicopter has five rotor
                          blades at 72-degree angles looking up but only four rotor blades (at the
                          expected 90 degree angles) in the shadow below???

                          /s/jar (Alan Ritter, jar@...
                          http://www.mtritter.org

                          Ignacio Ferrando wrote:

                          > Hi all,
                          >
                          > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                          > mountains
                          >
                          > I hope you like...

                        • Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                          Message 12 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                            hummmm....good question...

                            I was trying to get the sun just near a blade and don't count it, I
                            have to update my brain "processor"...:-)))))))))

                            regards

                            El 04/07/2008, a las 4:02, Alan Ritter escribió:

                            > I'll second (third, fourth, whatever) the WOW!
                            >
                            > Ok, Ignacio, one question...how is it that the helicopter has five
                            > rotor
                            > blades at 72-degree angles looking up but only four rotor blades (at
                            > the
                            > expected 90 degree angles) in the shadow below???
                            >
                            > /s/jar (Alan Ritter, jar@...
                            > http://www.mtritter.org
                            >
                            > Ignacio Ferrando wrote:
                            > >

                            > > Hi all,
                            > >
                            > > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                            > > mountains
                            > >
                            > > I hope you like...

                          • bohonus
                            Message 13 of 21 , Jul 3, 2008
                              You didn't wait for the bucket to come closer so you could capture the "simulated" pain in
                              their face? ;)

                              --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:

                              > Hi all,
                              >
                              > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                              > mountains
                              >
                              > I hope you like...
                            • gerardoant
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jul 4, 2008
                                Wow! very very impressive and well done!

                                Ignacio: no es difícil deducir que esto más que un trabajo
                                ¡es una pasión!

                                Solo queda por decir: ¡mis respetos, maestro!

                                Un saludo, Gerardo

                                wrote:

                                > Hi all,
                                >
                                > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in
                                the
                                > mountains
                                >
                                > I hope you like...
                                >

                                > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html
                                >

                                > regards
                                >
                                > Ignacio Ferrando Margelí
                                >
                                > Abaco Digital
                                >
                                > http://www.abaco-digital.com

                              • Julie Pecenco
                                Message 15 of 21 , Jul 8, 2008
                                  --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Ignacio Ferrando <ignacio@...> wrote:

                                  > Hi all,
                                  >
                                  > I have done an VR of a simulation of rescue with helicopter in the
                                  > mountains
                                  >
                                  > I hope you like...
                                  >

                                  > http://www.abaco-digital.es/ignacio/helico/helico.html

                                  This is absolutely stunning!