RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Pano kit bags, a mini report

  • Brian Thomas
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
      "Fantastic. Although i do want a smaller bag (like a fanny pack) (what do
      brits call fanny packs? :-)"

      Bum Bags.

      Brian.

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
        Keith Martin-2 wrote:

        > It needed to be essentially hands-free, and certainly not
        > make me look like I'm waiting for a bellhop to fetch my bags OR look
        > too much like I'm carrying expensive kit.

        Long time ago I came across a page where someone recommended an insulated
        lunch box ("cooler") or a baby diapers bag (where you could put your lenses
        in the milk bottle holder). No one would steal a bag with presumably used
        baby diapers ;-)

        No, I don't use any of these (although I must admit that I liked the time
        when my boys where babies and I could put all my equipment into the baby
        carriage. http://erik-krause.de/bilder/alpen/alpen.htm probably never would
        have been shot if I hadn't the carriage with me...)

        best regards

        -----
      • Roger Berry
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
          Here's a photo showing how my pano head fits inside the camera bag
          along with some spare batteries and other things. Yeah it's small,
          lightweight and very easy to use.

          http://CamelPhotos.com/pic/panohead5.jpg

          Roger Berry

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Erik Krause <erik.krause@...>