Re: Clovelly, North Devon - Uk

  • sphereworks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Yes it would be great to add scent to a pano, I've thought this many
      times - one day !! :) I need to invest in a device to record sound,
      they don't cost much - tis on my 'to get' list. That would of worked
      well in the harbour.

      It was a lovely day and I wanted to stay longer but had some shots
      around the corner to take to which you can view here -
      http://www.sphereworks.co.uk/hartland.php I think I might of posted
      these here before. Anyway, it was hard work walking down and back up
      that cobbled road. They did give me free use of the landrover but I
      decided to take some stills which meant walking back up again.

      Thanks for looking,

      Pete
      www.sphereworks.co.uk